Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

88 Words About Biz Cards

So, I've been hard at work designing new business cards for me, the writer, so I don't seem like a total hack at the Festival of the Book next week when I meet important people.  Word on the street is that writers, apparently, should have basic, boring business cards. I tried to design a boring card, I really did. But in the end, it was impossible.
  
Hopefully I will not be scorned for my madness by people who matter. What do you think? Too crazy?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi