Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

88 Words About Sundays

S undays are the best. Why? Because even though my life consists of days blurring into one another, with me rarely aware what day it is...Tuesday? Friday? I don't know, they're all the same to me! But when Sunday rolls around, even if I was thinking Saturday was actually Thursday, I can tell. Sunday feels different than the rest of the days. The birds sing sweeter, and most importantly, coffee is no longer a performance drug - it's just delicious and relaxing.  And it makes me want to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi