Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

88 Words About Edward

I
've said it once, and I'll say it again. Edward Cullen would make a perfect boyfriend for a bipolar or otherwise mentally unstable girl. He's rich, indestructible, hot, never sleeps and he's freakin' sparkly.

Rich: Who wouldn't rethink suicide plans when faced with a shopping spree?
Indestructible: Neither fists of fury nor flying dishes have ill effect on the undead.
Hot: See: never sleeps.
Never sleeps: Exactly. Who has time for tears?
and..Sparkly! Diamonds are a girl's best friend. What could be better than a sparkly boyfriend? Not much. 


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    About This Blog

    T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

    Cy-Fi