Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

88 Words About Mad Papercutting Skillz

U ncovering buried gems at Etsy is always a good time. Today I discovered, quite by accident, this super neat little shop: papercutdiecut.

I was blown away by the intricacy and delicate beauty in these paper thin art pieces.


They are hand cut from a single sheet of paper using scissors and a sharp knife.  I honestly can't figure out how the prices are so low, considering the skill and time it must take. I mean, LOOK AT THOSE TREES! You wanna to see more?  Go take a look!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi