Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, January 30, 2009

88 Words About New Bookplate Designs

S o, I played around with some bookplate designs today. The pix are way overexposed and don't show the really pretty vintagy cream color that I chose for the labels. Also, there's some blurriness, but the bookplates look fab in person! I have lots more ideas swirling around in my head. These and more will soon be available for personalization and purchase in my shop, in packets of twenty. I'm even talking to the hubby about doing some custom designed one-of-a-kind bookplates. Awesome.


Mermaid:



Knights:



Dancing Dragons:



Hormonal Hattie:




 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi