Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

(More Than) 88 Words to Say Thank You


A blog reader has surprised me AGAIN today, with a gift worthy of Royalty. This spectacular pen, which I jokingly suggested in an earlier post, would make a fine birthday gift for yours truly, well, not ten minutes ago, the FexEx man rapped upon my door, and there wedged between the door and the screen I happened upon a box containing a box containing a box containing a pen. Very exactly like this one here. 


I think it's definitely safe to say, that this here pen is mightier than a sword. And also, so is a MacBook. Which makes me ARMED & DANGEROUS. Watch out wollode, here I come. 


And Juni, you spoil me. Thank you, my anonymous friend and benefactor. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi