Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

88 Words About the Magical Bookshelf of Extreme Awesomeness

S eriously, look at how they FLOAT on the wall! Whoever is behind LittleFishFurniture at Etsy is a genius.  I don't care what you say, there is not a cooler bookshelf in the universe than this upcycled smartness. There just can't be. When I buy my next house I will own at least one set. I love the Wordstruck shelf, and am so tempted to grab it now... AWESOME. It is hard to look at these and not say to myself, DAMN IT! Why didn't I think of that?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi