Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, February 6, 2009

88 Words About Playfully Bookish Art

I t's true. I am married to an artist. So you'd think that I could just snap my fingers and say, "Hey, hubby! Make me some playfully bookish art!" Not so. Despite his amazing talent, he does not produce on command. Darn it. Therefore, I went a-looking and I found some fun art shops on Etsy. Here are some playful wordy finds for your wall, artfully executed:


 


Reading is Cool by Studio Mela:



 


Love is in the Air by Carambatack



 


Candy, Backwards by Copper Inc.



 


Knowledge Speaks by vol.25




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi