Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Coming Soon: Hate Mail & Love Letters

D ear Readers,


As soon as my juicy new typewriter ribbon arrives with my special "screw you" wax seal, I will be offering to you, my devoted readers, the option of hiring me to do your dirty work.


That's right, I will transcribe or even craft your special hate mail and hand type it onto a nice sheet of cream parchment paper, seal it in a lovely envelope with a fancy "screw you" seal, and send it anonymously (or not-up to you!) to the deserving recipient of your choice. 


On the flip side, I will also be offering a hand typed love letter service with optional "screw me" wax seal.  I'm also still on the lookout for the most perfect, romantic, vintagy stationery known to mankind. If you see it, let me know.


I'm really quite excited about this new service; I hope you will be, too. Look for it in my Etsy shop. Might take a couple weeks, sadly not in time for V-day. But neither love nor hate come around but once a year do they? And everyone loves to receive a good letter, no matter the date.


Yours Truly,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi