Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

88 Words About a Red Hat


F ive years ago yesterday, I met my hubby at The Red Room in San Francisco. In a wiley scheme involving this


red hat named after yours truly and my friend Emily from Moe Sew Co. my husband arranged for this hat to arrive on time to celebrate. Someday I will tell my kids: 


 "Your mom was so amazing, they named a hat after her."  And then I'll probably tell them it's a magical hat that makes unicorns and fairies come to life, and makes money grow on trees.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

T his is my super awesome blog about words, writing, fonts, letters, typewriters, paper, envelopes, wax seals, fountain pens, stamps, ink, glitter, the lost art of letter writing, reading, books, grammar, slang, writing, maps, shoes, clothes, Mac stuff, Kindles, Nooks, bookbinding, publishing, fiction, haikus, poetry, short stories, and all things related to my fascination with the English language, and good design. I incorporate elements from some of the above in exactly eighty eight words per post. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Cy-Fi